BeachPatrol Relevant News Blog Loading, please wait. 3195 Parkdale Beach Patrol - First Beach Clean 8/9/2014 1:30 PM - BP Admin - Uncategorized, Beach Group Events - No Comments » 3195 Parkdale Beach Patrol are holding their first beach clean at 10am on 23 August 2014 meeting at the Parkdale War Memorial. Read the rest of entry » Plastic Bottles an Irresponsible Product 7/13/2014 9:47 PM - BP Admin - Uncategorized - No Comments » We need a Container Deposit Scheme in Victoria and Australia Read the rest of entry » Cigarette Butts pollute Port Melbourne 5/28/2014 8:59 PM - BP Admin - Uncategorized, 3207BeachPatrol - No Comments » 3207Beachpatrol did another cigarette but survey up Bay St Port Melbourne. This time 3933 butts were collected in an hour. Read the rest of entry » Cigarette Butts are so Littered 4/26/2014 4:10 PM - BP Admin - Uncategorized, 3207BeachPatrol - No Comments » How can the 14% of the population that smoke ruin the environment for the other 86% of us so badly and yet very little is done about it. There is a $520 fine for cigarette butt littering yet it is not enforced. Read the rest of entry » Did you know? Can recycling 1/25/2014 3:47 PM - anonymous - Uncategorized, Beach Group Events - No Comments » It takes about 100 gms of coal to make a new Aluminium can for a soft drink. But to remake a can from a recycled can only takes about 5 gms of coal. So don't trash those cans, recycle them in a recycle bin or take them home. Read the rest of entry » Beaches Littered with Bottles. 1/18/2014 5:10 PM - BP Admin - 3207BeachPatrol - No Comments » Port Melbourne Beaches heavily littered in the recent heat wave. Read the rest of entry » 3184Beachpatrol Makes Big Impression at Elwood Village Festival 12/5/2013 1:01 PM - BP Admin - 3184Beachpatrol - No Comments » 3184Beachpatrol signs up a multitude of new members at local Elwood festival Read the rest of entry » Elwood 3184Beachpatrol Launch Meeting 11/27/2013 10:42 PM - anonymous - 3184Beachpatrol - No Comments » All the current zone managers and new leaders for 3184Beachpatrol gathered at Elwood for a launch meeting on last Saturday. Attendance at the upcoming Elwood Village Festival was confirmed and a date of 7th Dec confirmed as the first beach clean. Read the rest of entry » 3207Beachpatrol at Work on First Point Beach 10/9/2013 11:10 PM - anonymous - 3207BeachPatrol - No Comments » 3207Beachpatrol after October Clean up Read the rest of entry » 3186Beachpatrol receives grant from Bayside Council 9/23/2013 4:33 PM - Temp Host - 3186BeachPatrol - No Comments » We have just had our first cash contribution by way of a cheque presented from Bayside Council for 3186 Beach Patrol, which will firstly help with a much needed reprint of caps and t-shirts. Read the rest of entry » Pages: Previous1234NextReturn Top Publish Confirmation Are you sure you want to publish this entry?